NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
THIS NECCO SWEEPSTAKES IS OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES AND DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA WHO ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED, TAXED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
By entering this Sweepstakes, entrants accept and agree to be bound by these Official Rules, and the decisions of New England Confectionery Company [NECCO] (“Sponsor“) which are final and binding in all respects. Any violation of these rules may result in disqualification.
1. Sweepstakes Period. The Sweepstakes Period begins at 10:00 AM EST on Monday December 1, 2014 and ends at 8:00 PM EST on Monday December 1, 2014 (“Sweepstakes Period”).
2. Eligibility. The Custom Christmas Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is only open to legal residents of the 50 United States and District of Columbia who are at least 18 years old as of the date of entry.
Employees, contractors, officers, directors, of Sponsor, its parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, distributors, sales representatives, retailers, and advertising agencies, and members of the immediate family and household of such persons are not eligible to participate. This Sweepstakes is void where prohibited.
3. How to Enter.
Facebook – Participants must be registered users of Facebook.com. They must also “Like” the official NECCO Facebook Page (Facebook.com/neccowafer). To “Like” NECCO on Facebook, entrants must log on to www.facebook.com/neccowafer during the Sweepstakes Period and click the “Like” button.
To enter into the contest, individuals must “Like” the NECCO Facebook Sweepstakes Post update (Sweepstakes Post) to gain one entry by clicking “Like” on the Sweepstakes Post. In addition, to gain a second entry for the Facebook contest, individuals may also “Comment” on the Sweepstakes Post indicating who they would like to surprise with a custom candy present. Participants in NECCO’s Custom Christmas Facebook Sweepstakes may gain a maximum of 2 (TWO) entries.
Entrants are eligible to enter both the Facebook Cyber Monday Sweepstakes and the Twitter Cyber Monday Sweepstakes. However, entrants are ineligible from winning both prizes from the two entry methods. Entrants are only eligible for a single NECCO prize victory and once awarded immediately become ineligible for all other prizes. Entry via automated programs, bots or third-party services is prohibited. Entries by the same person in excess of the limit stated herein will be void. By entering the Sweepstakes, entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these Official Rules, which shall be final, binding and conclusive in all respects. All entries become the exclusive property of the Sponsor and will not be returned or acknowledged.
4. Sponsor. New England Confectionery Company (NECCO), 135 American Legion Highway, Revere, MA 02151.
The winner of the CUSTOM CHRISTMAS Sweepstakes will be awarded 1 (ONE) coupon for 5 (FIVE) pounds of personalized candy, NECCO Wafers or Sweethearts, from MyNECCO.com (Shipping not included, winner must cover all shipping costs associated with ordering from http://MyNecco.com), ARV: $149.99 and 1 (ONE) Holiday gift pack of a mix of NECCO candies, ARV: $20. Total ARV of all prizes is $169.99.
All prize details are determined at Sponsor’s sole discretion including contents, variety, style, size and color. Prizes are non-transferable or assignable, and no cash equivalents or substitutions of prizes are offered, except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize with another prize of equal or greater value. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded. Prizes are subject to change based on availability at time of fulfillment.
6. Taxes and Other Fees. The winner agrees that he/she will be solely responsible for any applicable Federal, state and local taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use.
7. Winner Determination and Notification. The Grand Prize winner will be chosen at random at the conclusion of the Sweepstakes Period. Odds of winning the Grand Prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. Winners will be notified by email, based on the information provided in the entry form. Sponsor shall have no liability for any winner notification that is lost, intercepted or not received by a potential winner for any reason. If, despite reasonable efforts, a potential winner does not respond within five (5) business days of the first notification attempt or if the prize or prize notification is returned as unclaimed or undeliverable to such potential winner, such potential winner will forfeit his or her prize and an alternate winner may be selected.
8. Consent and Release. By entering the Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees to release and discharge the Sponsor, Facebook, Twitter, and each of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, retailers sales representatives, and its officers, directors, employees, agents, and any other party associated with the development or administration of the Sweepstakes, their parent, subsidiary, and affiliated entities, and each of their respective officers, directors, members, shareholders, employees, independent contractors, agents, representatives, successors and assigns (collectively, “Sponsor Entities”), from any and all liability, loss or damage of any kind (including, but not limited to, liability for any property loss, damage, personal injury or death) incurred with respect to the awarding, receipt, possession and/or use or misuse of any prize.
9. General Conditions. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, or illegible entries nor for electronic transmission errors resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions or limitations of any kind, or inaccurate transmissions of or failure to receive entry information by Sponsor or presenter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or any combination thereof. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor such as computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In the event of cancellation, Sponsor will randomly award the prizes from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to cancellation. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Sponsor is not responsible for errors in the administration or fulfillment of this Sweepstakes, including without limitation mechanical, human, printing, distribution or production errors, and may modify or cancel this Sweepstakes based upon such error at its sole discretion without liability.
10. Publicity. Except where prohibited, acceptance of the Drawing Period prizes constitutes the consent of the winners, without further compensation, to use the name, city and state of residence, photograph, voice and/or likeness, and statements of the winner for advertising and publicity purposes by the Sponsor and/or others authorized by the Sponsor, in any and all media now known or hereinafter invented , including, but not limited to, print, TV, radio, electronic, cable, social networking websites, without limitation, restriction, notice or approval and without compensation.
11. Official Rules. For a copy of the Official Rules, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: NECCO’s Custom Christmas Sweepstakes, Attn: Official Rules, 135 American Legion Highway, Revere, MA 02151. All requests must be received by December 8, 2014 to receive a copy of the complete Official Rules.
12. Winners List. For a list of winners’ names, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: NECCO’s Custom Christmas Sweepstakes, Attn: Winners List, 135 American Legion Highway, Revere, MA 02151. All requests must be received by December 8, 2014 to receive a copy of the complete Winners List.
No endorsement, sponsorship, affiliation or authorization is intended or implied. All other trademarks related to the prizes in this Sweepstakes are the property of their respective owners, and no sponsorship, endorsement or affiliation with New England Confectionery Company (NECCO), its products or this Sweepstakes is implied by their use.
This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You are providing your information to NECCO and not to Facebook. This information you provide will only be used for administration of the Sweepstakes.
- Privacy Statement
New England Confectionery Company (NECCO) is committed to protecting your online privacy. The purpose of this policy is to inform you about the types of information we gather about you when you enter this Contest, how we use that information, whether we disclose it to anyone, and the choices you have regarding our use of the information.
- Use of Personal Information Which We Collect
If you choose to participate in NECCO’s Custom Christmas Sweepstakes through the entry on the Facebook status update on the official NECCO Facebook page at http://Facebook.com/neccowafer, we will collect the First and Last name, town and state and e-mail address of the winner. NECCO does not collect and will not accept any submission or entries submitted by minor children, all entrants must be 18 years or older. We may disclose this information to third parties for the purpose of entering you in the Contest and contacting you if you are eligible to receive a prize and otherwise as specified in the Contest Official Rules or other entry guidelines. If you are selected as a winner, we may publish your name in the winner’s list.
- Links to or from other Web Sites
All NECCO-operated websites, social networking profiles and other NECCO digital platforms, may contain links to other Websites. NECCO has no control over the content of these third-party websites. NECCO assumes no responsibility or liability for their privacy practices. If you leave a NECCO website, we urge you to review the privacy policies of each website and understand the information collected and used by the third-party website.
- Disclosure To Third Parties
Except as specified herein, we do not share personal information about you with any third party without your permission.
- Contacting Us Regarding Your Personal Information
135 American Legion Highway